WE HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF CUSTOM BANK ANALYTICS
Don't get caught wondering how your bank fairs! While you know your bank, we help you relate to the industry! With S&B's custom bank analytics you can monitor your bank's performance related to the industry through the S&B Performance Risk Report or the S&B Performance Risk Essentials giving your bank a holistic look at both risk and reward.
S&B SNAPSHOT.......$50 per report
The S&B Snapshot gives you a quick view of your bank's key ratios. The report also provides a dashboard that presents key performance ratios relative to an asset benchmark, helping identify strengths and weaknesses with in the bank. View a Sample Snapshot.
S&B SNAPSHOT with COMPETITOR REVIEW......$100 per report
The S&B Snapshop with Competitor Review includes everything in the S&B Snapshot, buy also includes an expanded ratio comparison section devoted to the analysis of up to three selected competitors.
View a Sample Snapshot with Competitor Review.
S&B PERFORMANCE RISK ESSENTIALS & COMPETITOR WATCH......$300 per report
S&B Performance Risk Essentials is a select compilation of Seifried & Brew's indispensable banking indicators, provided to your bank each quarter by subscription. The S&B Performance Risk Essentials highlights some of the most important elements of our full S&B Performance Risk Report. This includes the proprietary S&B Risk Score, a risk and reward peer distribution chart and earning impact analysis
The S&B Competitor Watch will answer this question and more by using the S&B risk and reward models to compare competitors of your bank. You get to choose the competitors you wish to compare against your bank's performance. View a Sample PRE.
S&B PERFORMANCE RISK REPORT
A subscription to the S&B PRR provides you with the following valuable tools:
- • Comprehensive, independent, third-party risk assessment, including state/regional and national economic risk;
- • National and state community bank benchmark comparisons;
- • Customized peer groups;
- • Quarterly ALCO webcasts featuring Dr. Ed;
- • One-on-one access to our Analytics Team;
- • Performance Risk Essentials (a separate document), which includes "Top 10" suggestions for your bank;
- • S&B Competitor Watch (see above); and
- • Collateral material for your board, management, and ALCO meetings.